Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Knit in Public Day!

Knit in Public Day - June 18


Who says size doesn't matter
On June 18 you can come out of your closets, your pantries, and your basements and fully embrace who you are!

You are a KNITTER! (Or a CROCHETER - I don't discriminate around here).

If you're a WEAVER or a SPINNER, or a DYER (not to be confused with dying or the angel of death on Touched by an Angel who's real name is John Dye - no I'm not making that up) - I like
you too!

I know, I know, it's hard to admit to it. Especially when yarn arts are associated with grandmas and even though you may have grandchildren you are not that age yet (talking to myself here).

He can knit for me anytime.
But yarn isn't just for old people anymore. Or just for women. Yarn is ageless and genderless and can be celebrated by all!


No one says you actually have to know how to knit.














Apparently aliens knit too



Run out of people to knit for? Even trees need love.





Evil laugh

No comments: